DANCE MASTERS OF AMERICA’S
STUDENT HONORS INTENSIVE PROGRAMS 2018
SHIP New York, State University of NY at Buffalo, NY
JULY 24TH – July 28th
ARRIVAL JULY 23rd – DEPARTURE July 29th
- An educational journey for young emerging dancers ages 13-18 to prepare them for the job
demands of the 21st century.
- A voyage through the classroom, that challenges the dancers technical and artistic expression.
- The pathway to the stage and nurtures the development of resourceful artists of the future.
- Consists of daily Master Classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Lyrical and Hip-Hop. We also
prepare the dancers for The Musical Theatre, Dance Company and Commercial Dance
Auditions, along with other Dance Career options, Wellness Classes and much more.
S.H.I.P. ADMINISTRATOR NEW YORK
Annette DuBose, SHIP Administrator
9115 Fryland Road, Orlando, FL 32817
734-718-9146 or E-mail: email@example.com
Payment needs to be made within 5 days of submitting forms. Please include a copy of form with payment. Make checks payable to DMA, paid in U.S. Funds – drawn on a U.S. Bank and/or scholarship forms. Mail to the National Treasurer’s Office:
4621 Reich Street
Metairie, LA 70006
State University of New York at Buffalo – Center for the Arts
The Center for the Arts is located on SUNY at Buffalo’s North Campus and has professional, well- equipped dance studios and theatres for the ultimate in dance learning.
The Center for the Arts at the State University of New York at Buffalo is a modern, state-of-the-art facility dedicated to the Arts. The Center offers a full set of amenities of the dance and theatre departments, and allows the attendees the luxury of concentrating on learning instead of worrying about any limitations of the classroom. It provides the professional environment in which to enhance and grow along with our Student Honors Intensive Program.
The State University of New York at Buffalo and the Center for the Arts offers our Student Honors Intensive Program an environment highly conducive to learning. The faculty is fully committed to the task at hand, where their energy and enthusiasm motivates everyone. They are dedicated, are eager and ready to share their knowledge, willing to put in their time and effort to make the most of this unique opportunity. Student Honors Intensive Program does not have a competitive environment. Instead, everyone is very supportive of each other and readily shares ideas and experiences. Over the years, the program has grown to provide a feeling of camaraderie amongst attendees, where everyone works together toward a common cause. Lasting friendships are often made. All of these factors contribute to a highly positive, motivational and beneficial experience both in and out of the classroom. And it’s a lot of fun!
With a long established history, a focus on education, a comprehensive curriculum, excellent faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, a learning environment, and lots of fun makes the Dance Masters of America Student Honors Intensive Program an opportunity no student can afford to miss. Come join us.
The facility offers:
- Large and fully air conditioned classrooms complete with professional dance floors, mirrors, and ballet barres
- Several theatre stages in which to take class
- Full dance and theatre departments
- A screening room for video and lecture classes
- Fully integrated stereo sound systems
- Unlimited dormitory availability
- Walking distance from dormitories to classrooms
- Room to grow and expand our programs
- College credits are available for High School Seniors