DANCE MASTERS OF AMERICA’S
134th NATIONAL CONVENTION GENERAL INFORMATION
Anaheim Marriott and Convention Center
700 West Convention Way, Anaheim California
TAP INTENSIVE – JUNE 28TH
SOLO TITLE ORIENTATION MEETING – JUNE 28TH
BALLET INTENSIVE – JUNE 29TH – JUNE 30TH
SPECIAL NEEDS CLINIC – JUNE 30TH
PRESIDENT’S RECEPTION – JUNE 30TH
GALA WELCOME PARTY – JULY 1ST
PERFORMING ARTS SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION – JULY 1ST – JULY 6TH
GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – JULY 6TH
NATIONAL CONVENTION – JULY 1ST – JULY 7TH
ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET – JULY 7TH
Make your convention hotel room reservations today!
Anaheim Marriott is an ideal choice for a family trip, discover dream vacations made easy from one of the top
hotels in Downtown Disney. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a workout in our state-of-the-art
fitness center, soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, enjoy a snack on our dining deck or cozy up by the
fire pit. Perfectly situated amongst iconic theme parks, world-class beaches, great shopping and an
abundance of dining options, featuring a variety of Anaheim transportation options, our hotel puts you in the
center of endless excitement and family fun. Anaheim is located between Los Angeles and San Diego, is
best known as the home to the Disneyland® Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center. There is so
much to see, visit http://visitanaheim.org/ to learn more.
- The President’s Reception (July 8th, 5 pm) Formal Attire.
- The Gala Welcome Party, (July 9th, 8 pm) “DMA MVP’s” for convention attendees and family members, wearing their favorite sports team attire. Please inform your Chapter Title Holders and National Title Holders are required to wear their award presentation attire, banners, crowns and medals.
- The dress code for all meetings is Professional Business Attire, not casual everyday wear.
- The Annual Awards Banquet (July 15th, 7 pm) Formal Attire.
For The Educational Experience of Your Life Attend
One or More Of DMA’s Summer Programs
STUDENT HONORS INTENSIVE PROGRAM – SHIP TEXAS
THE PRESTON CENTER DANCE, INC., DALLAS TEXAS • JULY 14TH – JULY 18TH
STUDENT HONORS INTENSIVE PROGRAM – SHIP NEW YORK
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NY AT BUFFALO • JULY 24TH – JULY 28TH
TEACHERS TRAINING SCHOOL
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NY AT BUFFALO • JULY 30TH – AUGUST 3RD
DANCE MASTES OF AMERICA OFFERS:
- FIVE LEVELS OF CONVENTION CLASSES
- OPEN SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS IN BALLET – TAP – JAZZ – MODERN & ACROBATICS
- DMA EXCLUSIVE COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS
- TWO DIVISIONS OF PERFORMING ARTS SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITIONS – COMPETITIVE & ELITE
- SOLO TITLE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITIONS
- TEACHER CONTINUING EDUCATION CLINICS AND WORKSHOPS
- ANNUAL HONORS TO THOSE CONTRIBUTING TO THE ART OF DANCE